- Very affordable at around $50 USD per night for a couple, cheaper for one person.
- Very Clean
- Very Quiet
- Within walking distance of alot of cathedrals, parks, shops....pretty much everything.
- Breakfast is included and decent.
- Architecture is beautiful.
- Staff is friendly.
- They can call you a cab if you need one.
- Rooms have individual lock safes which you set the combos on when you arrive.
- The Pool is clean and well kept.
- The outdoor dining area is very inviting.
- Wifi or you can pay to use their internet hookups on their computers.
- The A/C's in the bedrooms work really well.
It has alot of upside to it. Honestly, I think they could charge a little more if they wanted to. The place only has one drawback....They have the hardest beds you have ever slept on. And I love hard beds. If you can handle that then it is a place I would recommend.
P.S. Here is the Link to the hotel's website. (Click Here). They have one in Chichen Itza as well so make sure you click on the correct hotel.